Thursday, June 16, 2005

Marriage is...

I love my husband... seriously I do. Sometimes I just don't necessarily like him all that much... today is fortunately not one of those days. He's been great - taken care of me after the d/c and very supportive almost too authoritative with this whole diagnosis of an ectopic pregnancy... one would almost wish that he wouldn't think he knew it all. But he's not saying what he's feeling or thinking... I'm not sure if it's because he doesn't want to add to my worries or if he's just focusing on taking care of me...

This is written kind of after the fact... it freaked him out. Plain and simple all of this has freaked him out. He loves me and doesn't want to lose me... (if that's not enough to make you puke I don't know what will) But he's serious about this. I think he'd even have a baby if it was possible to prevent this from happening again.

I knew there was a reason I married this man and these are the days it always becomes clear why. He brought me flowers home... as it's my birthday and he took care of me when I'm not necessarily fit for human companionship... He of course also yelled "Don't throw up... You just took a bunch of pills" rather than holding my hair when I decided I was going to be sick... but well you can't have everything... Sometime your knight in shining armor is a regular guy...

No comments: