Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Nope not our month...

I'm out...
I hate it... I hate periods... I never thought I'd say that considering I spent 9 years preventing a pregnancy... and I'm only in month 5 of trying to get pregnant, but still... I hate it... I wish there was a magic pill that you could take and say bingo I'm pregnant... I spent at least 30 dollars on pregnancy tests this month... give or take a few dollars... and for what? A bfn... yep perfect timing, and a negative... apparently our sperm and eggs could not match up...

Of course I'm seriously thinking that intelligent women's eggs are apparently into playing hide and seek with their husband's sperm, but who am I to think that... oh yeah the one who has seen a number of idiots get pregnant at the drop of a hat... never have a miscarriage and of course spit out kids left and right without even taking care of the chldren that they have... Okay rant over...

It wasn't meant to be this month - I get it... it'll happen... In God's time... I have faith that it will occur... I know it will happen and hopefully it will happen soon. Hopefully 9 months from now a baby will be in my arms... and my husband will be a daddy...

No comments: