Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My dog... the Coach lover apparently...

I just discovered something... something awful. Something very expensive to replace... Lola our 9-10 month old mini dachshund just chewed part of my Coach purse... Damn dog... I love her, but this rates right up there with Ernie chewing the cord for the laptop and the multiple pairs of pants that Chance chewed the crotch out of...

Dogs... what are you going to do with them? Apparently still love them and care about them while saying "Bad dog" to them.

She spit it out when she looked at me which would have been hillarious if it was someone else's purse!!!! Fortunately my humor has returned - it got lost on Sunday with the whole misadventure and missing of the TSO concert... So now I am scouring ebay in the hopes of finding a deal a Coach for Christmas... just a simple black station bag... love that purse... damnit...

Love the dog too... Lola's priceless... the purse isn't...

At least I have my priorities straight!

No comments: