Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Birthday

Twenty-nine years ago something special happened... D was born.

Four years ago in April he walked up to my house and knocked on my door... my life has not been the same since. I am so very thankful and lucky to have found such a fabulous man. Through everything - we knew we could count on one another and that we each had the other's back. He only once got frustrated with the whole 2 years of trying... whenever I said lets try this - he agreed. He isn't bothered by having 6 dogs in the house and he loves the hoodlums all equally. He loves my mom. He's a great son-in-law and son. He knows what I'm thinking before I even have to say it. He loves me unconditionally...

Happy Birthday my love... may the years continue to get better and better.

6 comments:

Maribeth said...

Happy Birthday, D!!!

DD said...

Happy Birthday, Big D. Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Sending D my very best birthday wishes and a big hug for making you so happy, dear Sami.

Plant Girl said...

Happy Birthday D!

A said...

Happy Birthday D!!! (This is a very sweet post, by the way) ;-)

Matthew M. F. Miller said...

Matthew M. F. Miller says:Sounds like D has a great thing going - hope your celebration was magical.