Sunday, July 29, 2007

Congratulations!!!!

I know I know you all want the other post up top, but seriously... I have to send out some very huge congratulations to my friend Jill who has just welcomed her new daughter into the world through adoption. Jill was one of the blogs I started reading and her and I have emailed back and forth and I've cried as she has lost her father as well as her very much wanted pregnancy. To now have her be a mommy is just to beautiful for words. Prayers are welcome that all continues to go smoothly in the adoption process and also that little Sophia grows strong and healthy as she gets through the corrective surgery to deal with the urethra issues. I am so happy for the 3 of them... so very delighted... just makes me get all teary thinking about it. Yes cynical Sami is having a veklempt moment.

1 comment:

Plant Girl said...

It's nice to see you a little veklempt once in a while.