Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A line!

Don't get your hopes up this post has nothing to do with me... and everything to do with my best friend. She's been ttc for over a year. She's got endo, has had a recent miscarriage in May and it really took a hell of a lot out of her. And she finally got a line... God willing in 9 months she will have her little miracle. I'm ecstatic for her. Both my husband and I are ecstatic for her. I've written before that if I had only 1 magic pill that would allow a person to become pregnant I would give it to her. It's true... she's my best friend... she's my sister and I so know that she will be an excellent mom. So if anyone is reading - say a prayer up for my best friend. I want her to have an uneventful 9 months... nothing but happiness and on a sappy note - go look at the children's book "God Gave You to Us" it'll make you cry - but in a good way...

2 comments:

Jerome Jackson said...

Free pumpkin carving design software for Halloween
There are so many cool things on the Weblogs, Inc. blog network that I miss more than half of the postings relevant to kids and families.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Jerry Simpson said...

Cape Cod Curmudgeon
This is a bright, sunny day! Forgotten what one looks like? Hopefully we have some coming up.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!