Monday, October 10, 2005

Period...

Can we all jump for joy? Yes... yes... ladies and gentleman the period has finally arrived and she brought along her sister BFN! I'm relieved. I've scheduled the endometrial biopsy... had to go around and around with the doctor's office... but it's scheduled for November 3rd... i've taken the liberty of taking the night off from work and am going to spend it in the arms of my husband... yes you guys can get all sappy. I'm dragging my husband off to the doctor's office and he's going to take care of my sorry ass afterwards. Even though it's a minor procedure we want to be there for each other. So I've got my vicodin ES from various root canals/dental procedures at the ready - since motrin is not an option due to my up and down platelet counts... so I'm all set...

Many would ask - are you preventing... nope. We're letting things go if they happen they do... if not that's okay and if by some dumb luck we end up with another miscarriage then we'll blame us rather than the doctor. Those are my thoughts about all of this.

No comments: