Monday, September 19, 2005

17 dpo... and a beta of 17

Well... those are the results... makes you kind of scratch your head... don't it? Seeing as I've peed on just about every brand that is commercially available in the US and the peeonastick website tells me that for a fact plus pro the hcg level it detects is 100... I shouldn't have gotten a positive... however I did... the digital shouldn't have been "pregnant" and the EPT definitely shouldn't have had a + sign... same goes for Equate and first response... However I have PICTURES that prove that those things are all true... so what does this mean?

To be honest... not sure... we'll know more Wednesday when hopefully miracles will occur and my beta will be at least 34... I hate that I've gotten my hopes up and am clinging to this... but lord I just want this to go well... It'd be nice not to have to refer to myself as the f'd up one...

Worse case scenario... I wondered what I was going to do with 75 hpt's that are set to arrive at my house anytime... apparently pee on them should have been my answer...

No comments: