Thursday, September 01, 2005

YEAH a Peak!

Hi everyone... my CBEFM must love me as a) it gave me a peak and we're still in our own house... thank goodness... not that you can't do it in your parents house, but still seriously not as much fun, or noisy...

Anyways so we're in the babymaking business in between cleaning for the in law visit of next week... and how are all of you spending your labor day weekend? I hope much more productively...

I think my early peaking must be from the sex on the beach I keep imbibing... maybe it's all that pineapple juice and cranberry juice? Who knows, but hubby sure has figured out how to make them very tasty! Got to love a cop who can also bar tend... or is at the very least willing to attempt to create whatever drink you name... with the help of the handy dandy internet!

Excuse me while I go swill some more liquor before O'ing :) I figure a drunk egg should be slightly more receptive to the sperms advances...

No comments: