Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Doubling time of 204 hours... great... just great...

Well the beta from Wednesday was 20... yes I said it... 20 at 19dpo... so a doubling time of 204 hours... I should see 40 at this rate in 4 days... can you tell we're having a ton of fun in this household? My husband scratched his head and asked... so when do you get that battery acid shot in the a**? (meaning the methotrexate)... I then had to inform him that a) they couldn't say for sure yet that this is ectopic vs your garden variety miscarriage and that b) it'd be a while... His response. I'd just like to avoid having to take you to the hospital again and have to worry that some idiot is going to give you a drug that you're allergic to when you make me leave my gun at home... Got to love the sensitivity of a cop huh?

So since my doctor is not in today we wait... not sure for what, but we wait...

Until then if any weird goings on occur in my lower abdomen don't worry... I'll let my husband take his gun with so he can protect me from the versed carrying nurse anesthetist... Don't they know that I'm allergic? Since they make you repeat your allergies like 15 times before you even get to the operating room...

Medical professionals what are you going to do with them?

No comments: