Friday, September 02, 2005

Why do the good die young?

I know weird post... however we just received the news that one of my husband's cousins was killed in a motorcycle crash involving a state trooper... no definite details, but it appears the trooper was at fault... This also is devestating as the cousin's wife is currently pregnant with their second child - due in a month or two... and they have a 2 year old... I feel awful for her. I also am so angry that this happen to the good cousin or the one that you would call the good father, the good husband the NOT A CHILD MOLESTER cousin... God apparently is providing us with enough challenging things this month... I have no words of wisdom for my cousin by marriage - nothing to bring her comfort - that it was quick she'd probably rather that he had hung around for the birth of their baby, that she knew he loved her and Kady and Alec (his child before marrying) doesn't matter as now she's going to be alone... and I can't even begin to imagine how she feels... Hubby's family can be both good and bad... tomorrow we're going over there to see how everyone is holding up and to be truthful I just want to see her and give her a hug and tell her let me know what I can do to help you... I don't want to see the rest of the family even though I know I will have to... I don't want to see Dan's other cousin because there are a lot of angry words I'd like to say to him and I don't want to do that in this tragic time...

So send up some prayers... for a good husband, good father, who's life was cut way too short... and who will be missed. Hug your husbands or lovers... and tell them that you love them as you never know when that will be the last time...

No comments: