Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Is it or isn't it?

So right now I am 11 dpo. I'm not temping this cycle as well that just generally puts me more on edge... and with the progesterone I'm going to have elevated levels... however I have started christening the pee sticks...

Internet cheapies - negative... or is that a faint line... or is that an evap?
FRER - Negative... that piece of crap hasn't given me an early positive EVER...
Equate - negative...
EPT - my loyal and faithful friend... maybe a + sign... however it is the faintest + sign to see it you need the light of a thousand suns... SO this has of course made me want to know what my beta could be if I actually went and had one done... however betabase is not working for me... or at least every freaking computer I've tried at work and at home has not managed to get that info for me.

Seeing as I want something darker, more vibrant, more encouraging I'm holding off on the beta... have emailed the doc to let him know that I want a beta... but have not started hoping, dreaming, etc. I've got too much of a history of false alarms to get excited... I hope I'm wrong... I hope there is truly something to get excited for as that would be simply wonderful.

No comments: