Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Hopes for the New Year... as I sit in the 2ww...

Happy New Year!

I'm going to make a list of things - hopes/desires/aspirations for the new year... things I'm going to try and accomplish... make it my annual review...

1. To get knocked up and stay knocked up...
2. To lose 15 lbs... 20-30 would be great but we'll start small...
3. To continue to grow in my marriage. I love this wonderful man and can't imagine my life without him. He's my rock.
4. For Hubs to get a job near me so we can finally live together like normal couples...
5. To get a PICU position and get out of the den of negativity that I work in now...
6. To save money.
7. To be on time with all my bills.
8. To be more compassionate.
9. To exercise more
10. To enjoy spending time with my family and hubs family more.

So that's a start lets see how I do on these...

I also hope that that little Angel/Devil called Hope fills your life with the real deal... that you carry on, love your significant other, and that you get your babies now... and that they and you carpe' diem...

No comments: