Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Countdown to what?

Well tomorrow afternoon we will be a step closer or no closer to finding out what the deal is with our pregnancies gone wrong... I have an endometrial biopsy scheduled at 3 pm...

I am nervous, ambivalent, and terrified... what if this isn't the answer... what do we do if it comes back as fine? On the one hand I want to be normal and then on the other hand I want to have something that can be fixed by modern medicine to make a pregnancy take. Am I wrong to think that? Would it be better to hear the words - yep that was normal... you're fine or I'm sorry but your uterine lining was shit - here's the prescription for clomid and progesterone... I'm so not sure of what I want the answer to be. Also it will take a week for the damn results to come back... so I will probably have my period and then have to fight with the doctors for the results so if it is screwed up we may not start treatment until the next cycle...

Okay so not sure what to pray for here...

Any thoughts?

No comments: