Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Nope not a pillow top mattress... but a junky hard motel one...

As the title of this post goes... I have my results... my uterine lining was not as plush as one would like it to be... and since I started bleeding on Sunday that meant an LP of approximately 11 days at best... while the lining put me at 5-8 days post ovulation I was in reality 8 dpo... and since an LP should be 14 days... I'm way below what I should be by either 3-6 days... so my uterus is now being referred to as cheap motel mattress rather than the plush pillow top that I hoped it would be... and to add insult to injury I may not be able to start clomid because I of course got a positive pregnancy test - yes I took one because well the only time i've ever gotten a positive pregnancy test was after period so why not... and it came back faintly faintly positive... so we went and had a beta done and it was 7... (cue the hysterical laughter) a beta of 7 at 14 dpo... good job Sam for screwing up a perfectly good month off by getting barely knocked up... so not sure what the plan of action is... my guess we can just call it a do over... the doctor may of course disagree and want me to wait until next cycle... we'll know more tomorrow... so stay tuned for more stories from the hard junky motel mattress...

No comments: