Okay so I lied... I forgot to post the questions. To be honest - I haven't really been thinking a whole lot about this. I thought more about this before the d/c and less after. So sue me.
Anyways... some of our questions have already been answered - prometrium vs progesterone in oil - we're going with PIO next time. Yes, I signed myself up for it, it's my own damn fault, but on the upside... D will be doing the shooting - not me.
1. Can we cycle again once I get my period?
2. Can we do cd 3 bloodwork - check a prolactin level which has never been done before, fsh etc?
3. How do you know if 50 mg IM once a day is truly enough progesterone? Just curious. Not that I want more, but I'm just trying to make sure I get enough progesterone.
4. How do you know for sure that within 48 hours after the hcg I'll actually ovulate? Is there a way we can check?
5. How many eggs are we really going for this time? What are we planning on doing differently?
6. Am I annoying you yet?
7. What about now?
Okay so Dr. Smart Ass will get some questions asked... I will have my handy dandy list and I may even have some articles that I printed off... alright so I have them all ready to go for tomorrow. I truthfully think this may have been just my genetic fluke chromosomal mismatch happen kind of loss... I know that sounds like it doesn't matter, but it does. It just would be one of those things rather than one of those things I could fix kind of thing. Does that make sense?
Anyways - stay tuned. I'll try to post pics of the little drama queen tomorrow.