Monday, March 20, 2006

Limbo

Remember that song when you were a kid...


Every Limbo boy and girl
All around the Limbo world
Gonna do the Limbo Rock
All around the Limbo clock
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack go under Limbo stick
All around the Limbo clock
Hey, let's do the Limbo Rock!
First you spread your Limbo feet
Then you move to Limbo beat
Limbo ankle, Limbo knee
Spread out like a Limbo tree

Here we go!

Get yourself a Limbo girl
Give that chick a Limbo whirl
When the Limbo moon's above
You will fall in Limbo love
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack go under Limbo stick
All around the clock --

Yeah I have that song playing in my head... just received my results from Friday... I had a beta of 5...

It's okay we're laughing right now because if you would have told me it was 5 on Friday I would have said are you kidding I thought EPT was only accurate to like 20 or more... no apparently I'm a freak that can get just about anything to read positive.

So now we wait - for what I'm not sure, but we're still living in limbo land. I think I would have rather had a completely negative thing and apparently I need to not ever take a pregnancy test again because I'll see a line, hubby will see a line, and the blood test will still come up freakishly low.

So... go grab your limbo sticks and lets LIMBO!!!! If we're going to live in limbo land at least lets make it fun and interesting!

1 comment:

DinosaurD said...

I think Limbo Land sucks right now (sorry, I'll try to get into the spirit of it ... nope, not working for me). But let me know if you throw your back out - I can always send some Robaxacet.

I was still really hopeful from the last post but things don't look good eh? My theory is that as you are a nurse, you have advanced techniques not accessible to the rest of us which allows you to obtain an absolutely stunning accuracy with the old HPTs.

Anyway, take care and I guess it's still "on to the next cycle"?????

Let us know when your body figures out what the heck it is doing.

Limbo, limbo, limbo ....

DinoD