I've mentioned in the past that I always like to have a plan in case whatever it is we're doing currently doesn't work. Well D and I have finalized our plan so to speak at least for the next 6-8 months. With D's prescription drug coverage changing we'll have to pay out of pocket for any meds - so if this cycle goes bust then we'll do a few natural cycles and then regroup. Natural isn't a big deal for the two of us as hell we've managed to get pregnant on those cycles without any problem. It'll be weird not having monitoring, but also not so bad either. We can choose whether to go to the RE's office or to my ob/gyn's for the betas and u/s and go from there. We both feel comfortable with this decision. If come January we have a better option (my companies health insurance may depending on who they choose be better then we'll sign up so that I'm covered with double coverage) otherwise the plan is to stay the course.
So Wednesday I start stimming and next Monday I'll have an u/s and hopefully things will look great. Ultimately D and I are great and that's the part that matters more than everything else. I'm so very fortunate that my husband will jump through whatever hoops I'd like him to. Okay now I'm going to go kiss the man.