Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Decision Has Been Reached

I did the math... I hate math.

However the math didn't lie... If we were to go au natural this cycle if we didn't end up pregnant or had another chemical we would not have enough time to take advantage of the RE's office to bill our insurance. I'm not looking forward to paying up front then waiting to be reimbursed... (I'm dealing with that with the 3rd party assholes so why would I want to deal with both the 3rd party assholes and my insurance company?) Easy choice once you put it in that light... Or at least it was for D and I...

We will be going forward with this cycle with meds - whatever meds I'm not totally sure of... it'll either be a pure gonal-f, femara/gonal-f, or femara alone... I'm leaning towards femara/gonal-f personally. I figure it can't hurt right? Though I do have about 1800 of gonal - f sitting in my fridge... So we shall see what Dr. Smartypants wants to do...

In the meantime I'm trying to gather all the crap I need to argue on the phone come Monday morning. I can be pleasant right? I believe the words - what day will the check be mailed out come to mind.

D already took the liberty of asking the RE's office to print out a tallyied bill as well as to show when we've made payments etc. This way we can fax that on Monday morning to the incompetent 3rd party. What a bunch of nincompoops...

Off to clean, shop, etc

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Sami. So sorry to hear about the insurance/third party problems. Struggling to have a baby is hard enough without that stuff added on top of it. I hope the best for you.