Thursday, October 19, 2006

On to Cycle 19, 20 whatever...

I did the beta... It was negative.

I was not surprised by these results... it kind of helps if you actually attempt to procreate on the days that the doctor tells you. With D's switch to the day shift my husband who is normally - kind, sweet, horny became a whiny, pouty, assexual creature... I didn't recognize him. Seriously and I don't think I've ever been as ticked off at him as I was the day I told him we HAD to have sex and he said "I'm too tired." It was bound to happen in 19-20 months of trying this is the ONLY time that has happened. He was shocked by his response - a week later of course. He's been trying to make it up to me as well...

So we will get the proverbial show going shortly... and for one specific friend actually I think there were two of you out there that wondered if I always walked around with HCG in my system the answer is no. The results today were <1... can't we just put 0 on there and call it good?

I'm not sure if we'll be doing an injectable cycle, an injectable and femara cycle or a straight femara cycle... we shall see. I'll know more this weekend sometime I assume.

3 comments:

DD said...

Onward and upward and all that crap, right? Sorry about the negative, dear Sami.

Plant Girl said...

Sorry about the beta.

Crap, crap, crap.

And thanks for proving me wrong that you don't always walk around w/ hcg floating in your system. ;)

DinosaurD said...

I think D deserves some sort of award (unless he's only 19 years old and you just haven't told us).
Hopefully the next cycle will work out better.
DinoD