Friday, November 10, 2006

Lightning Strikes Twice...

I always thought that wasn't true.

Then I proved that it does happen... without rhyme or reason. That those things you don't think could possibly happen two years in a row on or about the same freaking day do happen. You try to pick up the shattered pieces of yourself and you want to just beat the hell out of the world. But you can't. You have to go on.

DD received some awful news yesterday regarding Wolf. We all were rooting for Wolf and hoping the best for DD and her hubby. Today is the anniversary of her loss of Vivienne on November 10, 2004... I hate that another loss is on DD's doorstep and this is so fucking unfair.

I know - nothing in life is fair. How I wish that that wasn't the case. I wish that good, kind, compassionate, loving individuals never had to deal with loss... because it just isn't right and I have no answers as to why these things happen.

All I know is that it sucks.

1 comment:

Plant Girl said...

Anyone who's dealt w/ infertility or losses, whether it be firsthand or through a close friend or family member, wishes for those exact same things. We all wish that good, kind, compassionate, loving individuals never had to deal with loss. It isn't right. And it totally sucks.

((hugs)) to you for being so compassionate and caring. Without a doubt you're one of those deserving individuals who shouldn't have had to deal w/ the shit you have.

Love ya.