Thursday, November 09, 2006

Most Likely Not

Phew...

I feel as if I've dodged a bullet... even though we are not 100% certain I spoke with the woman who we got Megan from and it is unlikely that Megan had an opportunity to get knocked up while in heat. I say unlikely because Megan was under the care of someone other than Megan's breeder at the time of her heat cycle. She does think that Megan may be having a pseudopregnancy and well with those you just wait it out. We'll keep an eye on her and if this doesn't resolve by Thanksgiving we'll take her in to the vet and let him figure things out. Which reminds me I have to get Chance's rabies vaccine updated and then 3 new dog licenses.

As for our cycle... I hate limbo... and unfortunately we'll be in limbo until Tuesday... that's what 5-6 days away... and apparently googling how soon will ovid*rel leave your system doesn't give you a definitive answer... I've heard 10 days, but well in my past history I think it's been longer.

1 comment:

Plant Girl said...

Glad to hear that Megan's chances of getting knocked up were slim. Hopefully it's a pseudo and resolves itself with little intervention.

We all hate limbo. I hate that you're in limbo and I hate that I'm in limbo right now too. Perhaps next week will bring the announcement of a new pg and the announcement of a new baby!